Hello and welcome to the KLP blog! My name is Kelsie and I'm a wedding & portrait photographer based in Columbus, Ohio. Grab a cup of coffee (or in my case - a chai latte), a glass of wine or a bottle of coke and enjoy viewing my latest work, browsing resources for brides and photographers, and getting a little peek into my life.
When I have my final consultation with my brides, we talk about anything and everything we will possibly need to know. One of the topics I cover are wedding details. These are such an important part of a wedding day, and I even blogged about why last week! (You can find that post here). Most brides don’t think about all of the details that need to be photographed, so I provide a list of recommendations and if they have it, then they should bring it! Today, I’m sharing my list with all of you!
1. Wedding gown + a wooden or customized hanger
2. Bouquets (Bridal + Bridesmaids)
4. Bridesmaids dresses (at least one)
5. Shoes – if you have more than one pair, pick your favorite!
6. Bridal jewelry – earrings, bracelet, necklace
7. ALL 3 rings!
10. Men’s shoes + socks
11. Groom’s tie + cuff links
13. Invitation suite and any other paper goods
14. Any heirlooms (charms for the bouquet, a broach, etc.)
15. Gifts (bridal party gifts, bride and groom gifts)
I realize that not every bride is going to have all of these details included in her wedding, and that is perfectly okay! I will provide this list just to make sure we cover all of the bases. In addition to all of these special details, I will also be sure to photograph reception and ceremony details as well. If there’s something very important to you that you want me to be sure that I capture, make sure that I am aware of it before your big day. Otherwise, I will do my best to capture any and all details that will help tell the full story of your wedding. Because the details really do make all of the difference!